About this Event
Add to calendar
Visit the HSC Hub's website July 30 through August 1 – and purchase tax-free clothing, school supplies, and computers! Certain restrictions apply. Items must be purchased for personal use, not for business or trade.
Employees can also take advantage of paycheck deductions for items purchased during the tax-free holiday! This is only available in-person at the HSC Hub location, and not via website orders.
Items that will be tax free:
- General apparel that costs $100 or less per item, such as shirts, pants, sweatshirts, windbreakers, etc.
- School and art supplies with a purchase price of $100 or less per item, such as binders, backpacks, paper, pens, etc.
- Computers for personal use with a purchase price of $1,500 or less
- Laptop computers and tablets, if priced at $1,500 or less
Items that will NOT be tax free:
- Apparel items priced at more than $100
- Items sold together cannot be split up to stay beneath the $100 maximum
- Items such as jewelry, handbags, or sports and recreational equipment
- School and art supplies individually priced at more than $100
- Storage media, like flash drives
- Individually purchased software
- Printer supplies
No recent activity